Terms of Service
By using the bubboe.com web site and/or associated content, services, and applications (the "Services") installed on devices, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (Terms of Service).
Bubboe Corporation reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Services, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://www.bubboe.com/terms
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While Bubboe Corporation prohibits such conduct and content on the Services, you understand and agree that Bubboe Corporation cannot be responsible for the content posted on the Services and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Services at your own risk.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by bots or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process
- Your login may only be used by one person a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as you’d like.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Bubboe Corporation cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account.
- You must not assign keywords to your account information in a misleading or unlawful manner, including a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others. We may remove any keywords or descriptive information that it considers misleading, or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause us liability.
Responsibility of Content Contribution
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account. We are not responsible for the consequences of sharing or posting any personal or other information on our Services.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Services, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You are solely responsible for properly terminating Services. An email or phone request to cancel Service is not considered termination. If you wish to terminate this agreement or your account, you may simply discontinue using the Services.
- Bubboe Corporation, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Bubboe Corporation service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account. Bubboe Corporation reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.